The foundation supports orphans, widows, vulnerable women, the deaf and old people by providing educational projects and providing basic needs.
We have established 100 ACAH community schools across Zambia. We have managed to help most of these children attend Universities and the graduates are now working in Government institutions and private sector.
We have trained 15000 women and girls in catering services, computer skills, tailoring and entrepreneurship.
We have more than 40,000 orphans in a 100 community schools across Zambia.
In 2018, Teddy was honored by the President of Zambia with an Insignia of honor for his Charity work.
We currently have 15,000 women receiving training across Zambia
- Lactogen baby formula to feed our 100 babies aged 3 weeks to six months
- 300 sewing machines to provide training to local women to empower them to start small business.
- Clothing for the orphans, as much as we appreciate second hand clothing, giving a gift of new clothes brings the brightens smiles to these children and inspires them to do better in school as they know someone is thinking about them.
- Groceries, basics go a long way including sanitary towels for girls so they don’t have to is school
- Educational supplies, books, pencils any kind of stationary, goes a long way
- Professional and personal development, if you can offer your skills to train the women and young people in whatever capacity.
We appreciate whatever support you can give us, in kind or monetary
Contact details Zambia
Teddy Kalimanshi +260 097 488 9065