Nkandu has lived and worked across five countries in the sub Saharan region of Africa. Her business connections in sub Saharan Africa are impeccable, and she can bridge the Aussie African cultural divide easily, having lived in Australia for 15 years. She can get you connected in the African markets and understand the basics of working with people from different backgrounds, in order to close business deals. Nkandu also speaks five languages from the African culture.
Beltz Pty Ltd has a focus to help companies wanting to do business in Southern Africa, and while doing so, gain a deeper understanding of the culture and connect them with local services on the ground. Beltz Pty Ltd can also assist African companies trying to secure Australian finance or setting up operations in Australia. We are here to help you get connected.
Journey into the world of multiculturalism
- Understanding different cultures in Africa (Norms + Values + Beliefs = Culture)
- Increase cultural intelligence and appreciation for cultural differences.
- Effective communication
- Deal breakers and makers
- Prepare participants to work effectively with people from a different culture
- Doing business in Botswana
- Enhance your organizational strategies and outcomes.
What to bring to the workshop
- Comfortable clothing